miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2016

IN COLD BLOOD





My favourite book is A Sangre Fria or In cold blood , it is a non-fiction novel write by the journalist and american writer Truman Capote. It was published in 1966. It is the real history in details of the murder of the Clutters happened in 1959, a 4 members family from a little town in U.S.A called Holcom, in Kansas. The second part of the book center the history in the murders, two criminals after a long and  extensive search are found and sentenced to death.


I like the book because it tells the history with a lot of details, and it creates a psychological profile of the criminals, Truman Capote makes an exhaustive investigation and he even visits the criminals in the jail!
But what struck me the most with the book was that  you can fell a lot of sensations: in the first part you want to find the criminals, and in the another you know their lives, and you dont what their deaths. It is a really good job, because the author imparts a more human dimension to the killers.
I really recomend the book, is a good chance to know the bad part of the human society, the hidden thoughts of some humans are disturbing. 

Truman Capote has anothers creations , but he didnt write anything after this book. He was severly afected by the history. You can learn more about his life in a movie called "Capote" starring by Philip Seymour Hoffman.


3 comentarios:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading In Cold Blood! You've talked a lot about it to me!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! It sounds good.. some day I will read that book and many others in my list :'(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wooow it sounds fantastic, I like the post of your book

    ResponderEliminar