miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2016

Post 10 >> English Language Challenges


> What comments can you make about your experience learning English at university?

In the most of times I avoid all the things that have relation with English language, but in this year I received this knowledge with more enthusiasm, because is my last semester at the university and I want to grasp the opportunity that I have to learn English with the best teachers! This semester I had English with teacher Claudia, I knew her in English 2 at year 2013, so It was a great surprise to find her this semester, because I have good memories of that course. I learnt  so many things, and today I can see how far I have progressed.

In English 3 I remember I had a crazy teacher, she always arrived late to class, and sometimes she never arrived. That miss dropped out the course in the middle, so we didn't have too many classes. And I had to take an oral test at the end of semester. 

In English 4, this year I  was really enjoying  the classes of miss Claudia, she know a lot of things and she is always there willing to help us.



>What about the use of blogs?

I think the blogs are a good tool to learn how to write in English, sometimes is hard to think how you have to write a word, or translate a sentence from English to Spanish. 
 > What aspects of your English need to be improved and how do you plan to do this?

I think I have to learn more vocabulary because I always need to check the words that I don't remember or don't know.

> Outside the English class, how much are you using English these days? What for?

Always, because too many words in our society are in English. In the university are the papers, so I always use the English

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario