miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2016

I want to travel to a lot of places, here, in my country, and outside. The moon or mars, for example. But Europe is a continent that I always think of when the people question to me. Spain, France, England, Germany are my favourite countries. If I have to choose, I select England.  So, the place where I would like to travel is and European country, England !. I like the arts, literature and the music. England is a country where I can learn a lot about that because there is a country with a lot of history in relation with the music. For example The Beatles, The Clash, The Libertines, Arctic Monkeys are bands that I really like. That bands are really important all over the world and they grow up in England´s streets. That’s why I would like to know their culture, to explore, visit the  museums, talk with the people, listen music, learn about books, paints, poetry, etc all in England!. In the travel I don’t wanna work, I wanna have a tour, be relax, and learn to much. Maybe I will stay one month there, but not to much, becouse I will miss my country and the Andes Mountains in winter.





5 comentarios:

  1. i would visit stonehenge, it's very mystical :s

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! I really like England too. Maybe we should go together. I really like its music too, its awesome. Let's go have a party with Alex Turner. See you around!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to learn to pronounce like to English. They are very elegant :B
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The musicians from England are very good artist, the music is great, I like to Arctic monkeys :)

    ResponderEliminar