miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2016

Como asesinar a felipes






The past year the band that I went to listen was Como asesinar Felipes with the Big Band of Conchali in the Teatro Cariola. They play alternative music, mixing jazz and hip hop. They were born in the year 2007, and have 5 discs:  Un disparo al centro,Operación Teatro Oriente, Colores y cadáveres, Comenzará de nuevo y "V".

When I went to the concert I didn’t know the band very well, but I had heard some discs, and I liked them, so I decided to attend to their concert. The particularity of this event is that it was accompanied by the Big Band of Conchalí, an instrumental group that is composed of symphonic instruments, such as trumpets, saxophones, trombones. This mix of jazz sounds with electronic effects and rap rhyme originated an unmatched musical experience. The truth is I had never heard anything like that. I'm not a fan of the band, but I think they are very original and they talk about interesting subjects very creatively, such as the lies of television and the social problems of our country






3 comentarios:

  1. That band is awesome, is something out of this world. I went to that concert too. I think I saw you there o:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. They come from marsssssssssssssssssss. OMG! maybe I saw u, mistery jjj

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I dont know this band, but, i think if they are like you describe I will listen them, almost this concert, It is a very different musical propouse.

    ResponderEliminar