miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2016

Have you ever experienced with drugs




I did not like the subject, I think that drugs can be the gateway to parallel realities, in university life sometimes we need to travel half late to forget the burden of reality. Our common problems, as members characters of "higher" education.



My first experience with drugs was on the street, in the corner of Campo de Deportes with Grecia Ave. He wore dirty clothes, some torn jeans and a scent of gasoline which could be smelled from the moon. It looked like he kept his years on his pocket, perhaps he was 16 and in his hands he had a plastic bottle, half full, half empty of an oily yellow liquid. He looked at me amused and suddenly began to enunciate words I did not understand, then I realized he wasn’t talking to me precisely, he was speaking to someone who was beside me, but I couldn’t see anyone. In reality no one was there, he had imagined it, he was so drugged that couldn’t distinguish the place where he was, he said he had to go home, but was too far away, seeing strange figures in the morning sky. I felt no fear, I felt nothing similar to what people feel about a drug addict. Patiently waiting for the bus I thought about that child's mother, thought about her life with the smell of gasoline that could be smelled from the moon. The bus I was waiting arrived, I sat down in an empty seat, he stayed down, staring into space and laughing, as if I could see it too, but I couldn’t. And I kept watching him until the bus left, and as the landscape was moving, tears rolled down my cheek. I kept looking at him laugh at something no one else could see but him, and then he slowly disappeared, the invisible boy flew to the stars of the indifference of the city, while his stench swam through the streets, between cars, between the houses, through thick walls of concrete… 

4 comentarios: