miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2016

Brother Bear








Usually the movies I like are the children movies , maybe because when I was a kid my dad bought every end of the month the premiere. We would go to Blockbuster and with my brother chose the one we liked the most (plus a microwave popcorn). So, that were our movie nights. I was about 7 years old and my brother 5, my little brother was still a baby so I dont think he remember these nights .  When we got home and we cooked popcorn in the microwave, we waited for the explosion and then went to the TV with our treasure in VHS, to watch our own premiere. We saw so many films, The Lion King, Mulan, A Bug's Life ... and many more. So today my favourite movie is Tierra de osos o Brother Bear. 


Is about three brothers, Kenai, Sitka and Denahi. In the film, Kenai pursues a bear in revenge for a battle that he provoked in which his oldest brother Sitka is killed. He tracks down the bear and kills it, but the Spirits, angered by this needless death, change Kenai into a bear himself as punishment. In order to be human again, Kenai must travel to a mountain where the Northern lights touch the earth, and learn to see through another's eyes, feel through another's heart, and discover the meaning of brotherhood. 
Hope you watch it










2 comentarios:

  1. Brother Bear is an amazing movie. It almost made me cry :( The moose are hilarious! lol

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent movie! It makes me emotional :´c

    ResponderEliminar