miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

Hi, today i will write about the place where I would like to go this summer.

This summer I will work in the North of our country: The Feria del Libro in La Serena. The last summer I worked in that place too, is a really nice job, the kids zone is really fun. In that zone the kids come and can read stories with their parents, is like a library, but specially made for children. Some parents think it's a nursery, but it's not!. We do a lot of things, for example, I was a storyteller in the kinds zone, and I invited the kids to learn how to read the stories. So the activities planes for this summer is to work! 

The other place that I want to go is......anywhere in the world with my boyfriend!. I dont know where we will go yet but I want to go to Valdivia and check out the Beer Party, because we really like the beer. It will be nice to taste different kinds of flavours.  

This summer i wanna sing too, play guitar, swim in the sea, to be with my cats, enjoy the life with my friends, take pictures in beautiful landscapes, read books, watch the figures of the clouds in the sky, fell the wind in my hair, ear the music of the birds, write, and live.




2 comentarios:

  1. Oh! I'm going to La Serena too, what a coincidence! Just kidding haha. Let's try some exotic beers x:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think Worked in the feria del libre is funny

    ResponderEliminar